We here in the North are knee-deep in our “favourite” winter pastime, which is of course shoveling snow. This winter, Mother nature seems to be particularly vexing, as she is dumping snow every second or third day. Enough, already! Are you ready for a little sunshine through the snow? I know I am!
As of today, the third book in the Make & Fit Series is finally back from the printers. Make & Fit Swimwear is on the shelves! Here’s a little sunshine through the snow!
- An inside look at 3 types of Bust support
- Fabrics and materials – how to choose, how to use
- All about Bra Cups – and how to insert them
- Measuring the Body and Fitting Adjustments
- Bust Cup Adjustments
- Drafting a Bra-back and Racer-back
- Make and Insert a Free-floating Bra
- Detailed Construction notes – from start to finish
- Elastic Application
- Re-shaping the legs and neckline
- Making a Swimsuit Skirt
- Making 2 different Tankinis from your basic suit pattern
- Making a Swim Dress from your basic suit pattern
So if you are tired of winter (and who isn’t?) hunker down in your sewing room, burrow through your stash of swimsuit fabrics and stay warm creating some wonderful swimwear. Hopefully this little book brings some sunshine through the snow. After all, who knows when spring might make an appearance?
- Bra-makers Supply at www.bramakers.com
- In Europe at B’Wear www.bwear.se
- In the USA at Sweet Cups www.sweetcupsbrasupply.com