This month of April is all about making garments for an active lifestyle. How about jumping into the challenge and working with spandex, Supplex, wickables and other performance fabrics? Any type of activewear is eligible – be it shorts, leggings, running gear or gym wear. You can even make ath-leisure wear, that perfect combination of activewear and leisure wear.
The Challenge guidelines
- The theme must be obvious. In this case, the theme is A Spring in Your Step, so show us how creative you can be using performance fabrics, and sportswear patterns
- You can use or modify any Pin-up Girls patterns for bras or bralettes
- the garment must be made in 2019
- you must have made the garment yourself (do not submit ready-to-wear)
- share with us what you did (we all love that backstory) and what country you live in.
I do hope you consider entering the challenge. It’s all about challenging yourself to make something creative! Submit your entries any time before the end of the last day of the month. If the garment is complex, submit photos of the more important details. Entries will be shown on social media (so if you are shy, don’t model it!) and the winner will be chosen after all entries are in. Remember, the garment does not have to be on a model. You can even show off your entries to all your friends and family on Facebook or Instagram. Please include the hashtag #bramakerschallenge2019 so we can see too! Send us your photos to our email email@example.com. The winner will be chosen by random draw after the challenge closes. Photos of the entries will be published the first week of the month here on this blog and in our social media.
Good luck everyone…remember we want you to have A Spring in Your Step!
Your Fairy Bra Mother