https://www.braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2023-april-gone-with-the-wires.jpg 720 1280 Beverly Johnson https://braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/BMS-Website-Logo.png Beverly Johnson2023-03-28 07:00:002022-08-12 11:35:07Gone with the …
You thought we’d say “Gone with the WIND”, didn’t you? But this month in our Brallywood challenge, it’s all about Gone with the WIRES! You can create any bra, sports bra or bralette as long as their are no wires involved! Go metal free this month and be gone with the Wires!
The rules for our Ultimate Bra-making Challenge are, as always, quite simple:
- the challenge this month is to create a wireless garment. Be creative with your wireless bras. Think sports bras, bralettes, Ingrid or convert your wired bra to be a wireless one.
- the garment must have been made in the last twelve months using any of the Pin-up Girls patterns or instructions found in one of our many books.
- It doesn’t have to be for you, and it doesn’t have to be modeled on a real person (although if it is, be sure that person is ok with us showing the picture on social media.)
- submit the photos and a short description of the garment (including what pattern you used, and what construction details we should know about) to [email protected] before the last day of the month.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw after the first day of the following month on Facebook Live.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!