https://www.braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2023-may-spy-thrillers.jpg 300 700 Beverly Johnson https://braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/BMS-Website-Logo.png Beverly Johnson2023-04-25 07:00:002022-08-12 11:56:31The Bra that loved me
There’s lots of Spy Action in Brallywood this coming month. Lets’ celebrate all the Spy thrillers, from James Bond to Austin Powers all the way to Bletchley Circle and back. Create a bra that draws inspiration from the women in those movies. Are you a Mata Hari woman or more of a Fem-bot kinda gal? Whatever your taste in spy thrillers, you can be sure to find lots of inspiration on the silver screen.
The rules for our Ultimate Bra-making Challenge are, as always, quite simple:
- the challenge this month is to create a bra inspired by spy thrillers. Whether that is The Spy Who Loved Me, or Austin Powers!
- the garment must have been made in the last twelve months using any of the Pin-up Girls patterns or instructions found in one of our many books.
- It doesn’t have to be for you, and it doesn’t have to be modeled on a real person (although if it is, be sure that person is ok with us showing the picture on social media.)
- submit the photos and a short description of the garment (including what pattern you used, and what construction details we should know about) to [email protected] before the last day of the month.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw after the first day of the following month on Facebook Live.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!