Each class will start at 9am and finish at 11am PST*
Upon purchase of a seat in this class, students MUST sign and date the attached contract before class begins.
Registrants MUST be able to sew at an intermediate level, and be able to fully operate their sewing machine independantly.
Registrants will be provided access to the online class via email closer to the class date.
Please look at the attachment tab to review the class contract.
Students are required to have:
- Amethyst Lace Bra Pattern
- Trio Bra Kit with Jewel Findings
Optional: Cut and sew foam
- Sewing machine in good working order(with the manual, if possible) with a zig zag foot.
- Schmetz Stretch sewing machine needle 75/11
- Sharp Pins or Clips
- Fabric marking pen
- Sharp scissors/Rotary cutter
- Sewing mat and weights
- Pattern tracing paper
- Thread(We recommend Gutermann)