Upon purchase of a seat in this class, students will recieve a contract that MUST be signed and dated before class begins.
Registrants MUST be able to sew at an intermediate level, and be able to fully operate their sewing machine independantly. Classes will be from 9:30AM-4:00PM, in store at Bra-Makers, with a 40minute lunch break given at Charlottes discretion.
Please look at the attachment tab to review the class contract.
Students will be provided with the following:
- Freja Paper Pattern
- A starter Bra Kit for practise
- An original BMS Bra Kit (which includes a generous cut of the fabrics plus a findings kit with all the elastics and hardware you will need to make your own custom bra*)
Students are required to bring:
- Sewing machine in good working order(with the manual, if possible) with a zig zag foot.
- Schmetz Stretch sewing machine needle 75/11
- Sharp Pins or Clips
- Fabric marking pen
- Sharp scissors/Rotary cutter
- Sewing mat and weights
- Pattern tracing paper
- Thread(We recommend Gutermann)
*Each kit will also include our original stretch lace