Quick Stick Spray Adhesive
When time is limited and you need to make things stick – use Quick Stick Adhesive Spray! It works with a wide variety of materials – bond fabric, wood, metal, rubber, paper, felt and more! It can be temporary or permanent depending on how you use it. Our Quick Stick Spray Adhesive is used to temporarily hold two layers of fabric together so they can be cut or sewn more easily. Simply spray the fabric at a distance of 8-12″ away.
Bra-makers Tip – If you don’t think you need this product, think about how difficult it is to sew two layers of sheer together! We spray one layer of the fabric, lay the second layer on top of it (so that the wrong sides are together) and then we cut out the pieces. This method of block adhesion works much better than trying to spray the cut pieces individually.
- Simply spray on one surface and allow Quick Stick to dry. This adhesive is now repositionable and temporary.
- If you spray Quick Stick on both surfaces and allow it to try, it is now permanent!
- Fabric to wood, metal, rubber, and paper.
- Wood to acrylics, paper, fabric and felt.
- Rubber to acrylics, nylon, fabric and felt.
- Paper to paper, fabric and felt.
We regret we cannot ship this item out of Canada.
There are no reviews yet.