Are you ready to graduate from this bra-making challenge? It’s been a wonderful trip to Brallywood to see your fabulous creations. Now let’s celebrate by doing your last challenge , in order to graduate! We’re going back to the 1960’s classic film, the Graduate, where we see Anne Bancroft in “that” animal print bra and panty set. That was quite the scandal at the time. We want you to use any animal print, or to be inspired by any animal print to create a bra, or bra and panty set for this, your last bra-making challenge.
The rules for our Ultimate Bra-making Challenge are, as always, quite simple:
- the challenge this month is to be made from or inspired by any animal print. Think outside the box, or the lingerie drawer.
- the garment must have been made in the last twelve months using any of the Pin-up Girls patterns or instructions found in one of our many books.
- It doesn’t have to be for you, and it doesn’t have to be modeled on a real person (although if it is, be sure that person is ok with us showing the picture on social media.)
- submit the photos and a short description of the garment (including what pattern you used, and what construction details we should know about) to [email protected] before the last day of the month.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw after the first day of the following month on Facebook Live.